What Payment Options are Available at the 32Red Casino
32Red is a British online casino company that was founded in 2002 whose steady rise has seen it become one of the leading sites online.
Offering more than 600 games, their casino range is impressive, with top class slots, all the best table games and more. Initially just offering casino gaming, the company has now expanded to include bingo, poker and sports betting.
The main benefit of sticking with a household name brand like 32Red is that your money is 100% safe. As you’ll see below, they offer a lot of different ways to get your money onboard. Which you choose will depend on how comfortable you are with cards online.
This guide to depositing at 32Red casino, sportsbook and poker room starts with a quick look at the bonus offers you can expect when signing up. After that the main payment options are looked into, covering several different countries.
Welcome Bonus Offers at 32Red Casino
When you sign up at 32Red you’ll be offered a pair of eye-catching bonuses:
£10 No Deposit Bonus – Simply register at 32Red and you’ll be given a free £10 to play with. You’ll have 7 days before the offer expires and you’ll have to play through the stake 50x before wins will be able to be withdrawn (a maximum of £100 can be withdrawn under this offer).
You can claim this offer right now over at www.32red.com
150% Welcome Bonus – This bonus ensures that for every € / $ / £10 you deposit, you’ll be awarded £15 in bonus funds, up to a maximum of £150. Like the no-deposit bonus, this is subject to a 50x playthrough requirement and must be used within 7 days of qualifying. This play-through requirement will be easy enough if you enjoy slots, though table games fans will need to keep an eye on their bet sizes due to ‘weightings’.
In addition to these generous casino bonuses, there are offers for sports betting fans.
These include a 100% profit boost and (depending on your country) a free bet.
You can find out the latest bonuses and promotions over at www.32red.com
Deposit Options at 32Red Casino
Here are the different deposit options available at 32Red, these cover the UK and many other countries – though note that local laws (and banks!) mean that there is a different mix depending on your location. Canada and many European countries get specific advice below.
- Debit Cards – Using a debit card is one of the most convenient options available for 32Red users. Simply fill in an online form with the card details (the long number across the front, the expiry date and the CVV number on the back, as well as the name on the card) and the amount you want to deposit, and your account will be credited automatically. 32Red will give you the option to remember your card details (securely of course), making further deposits that much easier. Visa, MasterCard and Maestro cards will be accepted.
- Credit Cards – These work in exactly the same way as debit cards and deposits are available with both Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
- PayPal – PayPal is one of the most popular payment services on the planet and offer an ideal way to act as a middle-man between your bank and your online casino account. Make a PayPal deposit, and like debit and credit cards, the funds will hit your account immediately.
- Neteller – Sign up to Neteller account and deposit funds there, before then making a deposit to the 32Red Casino. A fast, secure and confidential service, this e-wallet is a good option for many.
- Skrill – Another e-wallet solution that offers a straightforward way of making fast and secure deposits.
- ECOPayz – Another online virtual wallet, you can fund your ECOPayz account using a credit or debit card or a wire transfer, then transfer funds directly to 32Red.
- Entropay – Entropay is a prepaid virtual Visa card, which works in exactly the same way as any other Visa card. Load funds onto the prepaid card and then make a deposit direct to the 32Red casino.
- Paysafecard – This is an ideal deposit option for those who like to fund their 32Red casino account with cash. Head to a store and purchase a paysafecard with cash and you’ll be able to make a casino deposit direct. This is a good option for people without bank accounts or those who prefer greater privacy.
- Wire Transfer – This is a more traditional method of depositing, where you’ll instruct your bank to transfer funds direct from your account.
European and Canadian Deposit Options at 32Red Casino
If you’re based in Europe (but outside the UK) generally all of the above options will be available to you apart from PayPal (PayPal is still an option in both Ireland and Sweden). Residents of countries such as Germany, Holland, Norway, Portugal and Switzerland will have all of the above options available apart from PayPal.
Canadian players at 32Red casino can use all of the options listed above apart from PayPal, Neteller and Skrill.
Gaming Options at 32Red Casino
Whichever deposit option you use to fund your 32Red account, you’ll find an impressive range of games featured, all powered by MicroGaming. With 100’s of slots on offer, there is something for everyone. These include themed games such as ‘I’m a Celebrity’, ‘Jurassic World’ and ‘Lara Croft’, huge money jackpot games and every slot format you can think of.
Multiple versions of Blackjack and Roulette feature, as well as any other table game there is, and you can try these out at the live casino too, with real casino action and live dealers streamed directly to your device.
32Red have an ever-changing list of promotions and special offers – looking after their regular players as well as offering generous welcome bonuses.
Claim your free play and check out the impressive games list now over at www.32red.com!
More Popular Money Management at Online Casinos Articles:
- Main Casino Deposit Options Page (has you covered for all the major casinos from most countries!)