- Value Betting In Poker Tournaments | Brand New Writer Sam Shan Takes You Through The Importance Of Value Betting In Online Poker Tournaments.
- Full ACR Room Review | Following My SNG Specific Review, Here Is The Detailed Review Of America's Cardroom On The Winning Poker Network.
- Planet Corp Update March | Latest Monthly Blog Post Outlining New Projects And Future Plans Here At Planet HQ, This Month A New Site + Academy Concept...
- Basic SNG Strategy | Sit N Goes Are A Great Way For Players New To Online Poker To Build Up Their Bankroll - Beat Sit n Goes Today With This Easy To Follow Guide!
- Poker Tournaments Compared | Multi-Table Tournaments Have Many Differences Across The Poker Sites, Including Some You Might Not Have Expected! Find Out In This Detailed Article.
- Jackpot SNG Tournaments | A Reader Favorite For Many Years. Find Out How You Can Scoop A Jackpot Of Up To $50k By Winning 6 Games In A Row.
- Best Site For SNGs | This Article Compares The Sit N Goes At The Leading Poker Sites, And Assesses The Best Options For Different Types Of Players From Beginners Through To Pros.
- 10 Best Beginners Tournaments | My Top Picks For New Players Looking For Experience And The Chance Of A Big Payout. Try These New Player Friendly Games First.
- Best Site For Satellite Qualifiers | General Survey Of The Poker Satellites On Offer At Some Of The Most Popular Online Poker Sites.
- Sit N Go Strategy Learn To Crush SNGs With The Biggest Collection Of Quality Strategy Articles Anywhere Online
- Poker Tournaments Turn A Small Buy-in Into A Huge Payday With The Help Of Our Tournament Guides And Articles
- Poker Satellites How To Qualify For Big Live Or Online Events, Where Fame And Potentially Life Changing Prizes Await
When I first created this site 6 years ago, I had little idea just how many thousands of players I would help to become profitable. From humble beginnings with a few dozen articles, this site has grown to more than 2000 pages, is available in 8 languages and has expanded in scope to cover online poker tournaments of all sizes – from 1-table games to the biggest multi-table tournaments around – and of course qualifiers to big poker events.
My focus here is on beginners and recreational players who want to improve their skills and understanding to the point where they are consistently beating the games. I will show you a path to building a poker bankroll, and highlight the options for taking your game to the next level once you have built it.
I recommend new readers check out my course, the $16 per hour SNG Blueprint. This is delivered by e-mail and has 4 parts, each building on the last to give you the skills and knowledge to beat 1-table tournaments for up to $16 each hour. Whether or not you choose Sit N Go tournaments as your specialist area long-term, this course will provide you with a method of topping up your poker account any time – a fantastic back up to have in place while you take a shot at cash games or bigger tournament formats. You can see my course preview here, or sign-up via the pop-up widget at the bottom of this page.
With so many articles to choose from the organization of this site has become important. You will find cross-over, however most of the articles fit nicely into one of the following categories. I have explained what you will find in each section of the site in detail in the next text section below.
Sit & Go Articles
Online Poker Tournaments
US Online Poker Guides
Poker Games + Variations
Sit N Go Strategy: From 1 table tournaments up to 90 Players, Sit and Goes are defined as tournaments with no fixed starting time, they simply start when there are enough players enrolled. While the main focus is on 1-table games, a whole lot more is covered here from beginners through to some advanced math. You will find info and strategy advice on Double or Nothing, Knockout, 6-max, heads-up, Fifty50, Steps, Super-Turbos and more in this section of the site, as well as unique SNG centered reviews and comparisons of the different poker sites
Online Poker Tournaments: This section picks up where the last left off, covering multi-table tournaments from the smallest buy-ins through to the 'Sunday Majors', the biggest weekly games of all. Tournament strategy gets complex, and I have it all covered here from the building blocks through to advanced moves. Many MTT variations are covered, including knockouts, rebuys, turbo tournaments and more.
Poker Satellites: Every poker site now offers qualifier games to both their own online events and live tournaments like the World Series, European Poker Tour or Aussie Millions. These have strategy considerations all of their own, which my articles explain. This section also covers the growing number of online poker events and qualification to those big online poker tournaments. Great for those readers with smaller bankrolls who want to take a shot at the big money!
Poker Sites Section: I have read the same old reviews of poker sites over and over again, and have created something different with the poker sites section here. Instead of just a list of facts, you will get my opinions on what works, what does not and where to find the easiest games. You will find comparisons on specific subjects and advice on which bonuses are easy to clear and which ones are impossible. I stick to the biggest and best known sites here, for security and for a bigger choice of games. You will find some exclusive reader offers here including SNG tokens, cash boosts with your first deposit and more.
Poker Tools Section: Whether you like it or not, many of your opponents are using poker software tools to help their game. Many of these are approved by the big sites, and give you a considerable winning edge at the tables. Find out more on the most popular approved tools in this section. You will also find information about the unique tools and widgets offer to readers right here on this site.
Mark's Blog: My poker blog has been going several years and now has 100's of articles of its own. Here I bring news and views from the tables, and also updates on this site - I also highlight the occasional promotion or special offer which fits with the material already on the site.