888 Poker | Grab $88 Free Upfront To Try The Super-Easy 888 Games (Act Now - Time Limited!)
Titan Poker | Great Site - $20 Free Cash + 200% Matched Bonus With Our Code: SNGPLANET
Party Poker | Easy SNGs And Beginner Friendly MTTs, 100% Match Bonus Code: SNGPLANET
Pokerstars | Biggest / Best Overall Site. $600 Matched Bonus With Marketing Code PSP3108
Best Online Poker Sites
Poker Site Reviews, Comparisons And Bonus Information To Help You Find The Best Sites For SNGs, Tournaments, Satellites And More.
- US Poker Sites Main Page | The Latest News, Comparisons And Special Offers From The Leading US-Friendly Sites. Contains Links To All The Key Info On Deposits, Networks And More...
- Best Site For SNGs | Compares Sit N Go Tournaments At The Leading Sites Based On Different Player Type Profiles To Help You Find The Most Profitable Games.
- Best Online Poker Tournaments | Where You Play Your Tournaments Will Make A Big Difference To Your Results, Find Out Which Sites Have The Easiest Tournaments Here
- Can I Trust Online Poker Sites? | Ever Since I Started Playing Online Poker, There Have Been Questions Raised About Whether Online Poker Sites Can Be Trusted.
- Sit and Go Specific Review For NetBet Poker | Double Up, Twister and Jackpot Variations. Use Bonus Code FREE20 For €20 Free Cash!
- Detailed 2015 Room Review For NetBet Poker | Exclusive 200% Match + €20 Extra Free Cash Deal - Part of the Popular iPoker Network.
- Titan Poker Review 2015 | The Leading Site On The Huge iPoker Network Hosts The Easiest Poker Tournaments Anywhere. Find Out What Makes Titan My Top Pick For 2015.
- 888 Poker Review 2015 | This Mid-Sized Site Are Going From Strength To Strength, With Cool Software And Even Cooler Promos - My Top Pick For A Massively Successful 2015!
- Full Tilt Poker 2015 Review | Full Tilt Became The Second Biggest Site For (Several) Good Reasons, This Online Poker Giant Are Impossible To Ignore - Find Out Why In This Detailed Review.
Comprehensive Site Reviews
- 888 Poker Review 2015
- Titan Poker 2015 Review
- Party Poker 2015 Review
- PokerStars 2015 Review
- Carbon Poker 2015 (US)
- America's Cardroom 2015 (US)
- BetOnline 2015 (US)
- Red Kings Poker 2015
- Bovada Poker 2015 (US)
- NetBet Poker Review 2015
- Full Tilt Poker Review
- Betfair (iPoker) Review 2015
- Alternatives To The Big 3 Poker Sites
- Poker Deposit Methods
- OnGame Network Poker Tournaments
- Tournaments On The iPoker Network
- The Best Sit and Go Rakeback Deals
Comparisons And Guides
- US-Friendly Poker Sites Guide
- Best UK Poker Sites 2015
- Best Site For Sit N Goes
- Best Site For EPT Qualifiers
- Online PLO Tournaments
- 10 Beginner Poker Tournaments
- Online Poker Tournament Events
- Steps SNG Tournaments Guide
- MTT SNGs Compared
- Pokerstars Sunday Million Guide
- Head-to-Head Special: Titan vs Party
- Best Rebuy Tournaments
- Head-to-Head, PokerStars vs Full Tilt
- Complete Guide To The iPoker Network
- Can I Trust Online Poker Sites?
- Poker Loyalty Rewards Calculator
Sit N Go Specific Reviews
- Best Site For SNG Tournaments Overall
- Titan Poker Sit N Go Review
- PokerStars Sit N Go Review
- Carbon Poker Sit N Goes (US-Friendly)
- Party Poker Sit N Go Review
- Bovada Poker Sit N Go Review (US)
- BetOnline Sit and Go Review (US)
- 888 Poker Sit N Goes Review
- Red Kings Poker SNGs (OnGame)
- NetBet Poker Sit and Go Review
- Full Tilt Poker Sit N Goes
- Betfair iPoker Sit N Goes
- America's Cardroom Sit N Goes (US)
- Best Heads-Up Sit N Go Matches
- Supernova Elite - Complete Guide
- Best SNG Bonuses Compared
One thing I repeatedly remind Sit N Go Planet readers is that your choice of poker site can make a huge difference to both your enjoyment of the game and your profits. Too many people fight it out with experienced players when they could be playing against recreational opponents instead. Too many people play where the ‘cool guys’ on certain forums play, instead of taking full advantage of the many poker bonuses and promotions around the web… If you want to build up a big bankroll at the same time as improving your game then you need to stop playing at your default site and consider some of the factors below.
Grinders: Sure, you can beat the players who multi-table at the larger sites, their mechanical style often leaves holes in their game. At the same time, these players are taking money from the games, they make the games play tighter – making them less profitable. I’ll keep repeating this until I am blue in the face, for bigger profits you need to go to where the novice and recreational players are and avoid grinder-infested games. This means getting off the biggest sites and checking out new games and variations. Try it, you will be amazed what a huge difference this will make to your poker profits.
Note: My Fish-o-Meter widget will find the best site for you based on your game preferences and current bankroll.
Poker Bonuses: You need to look beyond just the headline amount here, after all, only a small percentage of players will ever deposit $1000+ first time around. When comparing bonuses the clearance rate is important. This is the amount of hands (or tournament entries) which you will need to play before your poker bonus is ‘cleared’ into your real money account. There are huge variations in how these bonuses are paid too. Some sites pay in one lump sum, while others pay in increments of $5 or $10 as you collect the required points. I should also mention reload bonuses, some sites offer these every month – a great way to keep that bankroll topped up.
Loyalty Schemes: You can increase your rewards and extra bonuses at all sites by earning points from your real-money play. You then get moved through various levels and get increasingly valuable perks. Some sites have moved the standard model in a more interesting direction by including challenges (for example Titan Treasures), weekly or monthly cash-back or tokens for big VIP tournaments based on your loyalty level. I should add that leaderboard contests are another form of loyalty bonus offered in different forms by the poker sites!
Promotions: These vary so much that I will just mention them in passing here. For newer players I recommend that you look at how accessible the prizes are and not just the headline numbers.
Main Sources Of Players: Some online poker sites attract a lot of new players, while others draw those with more experience to their tables. A great example is Party Poker, whose brand is well known among those who do not play online poker. People start there, get the ‘poker bug’ and then find out about Pokerstars… who end up with a disproportionate amount of more experienced players. A similar thing happens with the poker networks attached to big sports betting brands, such as iPoker and OnGame. These networks see cross-over traffic from the likes of William Hill, Betfair and Paddy Power – which means plenty of ‘fun’ players at the tables. You will find that my reviews highlight which sites have the most recreational players. I urge SNG Planet readers to take this factor seriously, there really is a big difference in the ability levels of players between the sites.
Software: There are currently 3 standout sites when it comes to great software, Pokerstars, Full Tilt and 888 Poker. No poker sites in 2015 have horrible software, and the difference this makes is down to the individual. As well as the design of the lobby and smoothness of the game-play, you should also look out for those sites who are innovating with new games and formats.
US Friendly Poker Sites: I have several articles dedicated to US players, who have a limited choice of sites. Bovada and Carbon Poker are the biggest single operators still welcoming US poker players, and are battling one another for top spot, which can only be good for players. I hope that there will be moves towards legislation in the near future so that US readers can get a decent choice of bigger poker sites.