Best Online Poker Sites
Poker Site Reviews, Comparisons And Bonus Information To Help You Find The Best Sites For SNGs, Tournaments, Satellites And More.
- US Poker Sites Main Page | The Latest News, Comparisons And Special Offers From The Leading US-Friendly Sites. Contains Links To All The Key Info On Deposits, Networks And More...
- Best Site For SNGs | Compares Sit N Go Tournaments At The Leading Sites Based On Different Player Type Profiles To Help You Find The Most Profitable Games.
- Best Online Poker Tournaments | Where You Play Your Tournaments Will Make A Big Difference To Your Results, Find Out Which Sites Have The Easiest Tournaments Here
- Titan Poker Bonus Code 2016 | With more than 8 years in the business, SNG Planet has been offering the best poker bonus codes for Titan Poker for longer than most other sites have been around.
- Intertops Poker Review | Intertops has been around the online gambling scene for more than 15 years. Recently they opened their poker room to US players!
- Party Poker Bonus Code | Best Bonus + Promotional Offers at Party Poker January 2016 - $20 Free with Jan 16 Party Poker Bonus Code SNGPLANET
- Titan Poker Review 2016 | The Leading Site On The Huge iPoker Network Hosts The Easiest Poker Tournaments Anywhere. Find Out What Makes Titan My Top Pick For 2016.
- 888 Poker Review 2016 | This Site Are Going From Strength To Strength, With Cool Software And Even Cooler Promos - My Top Pick For A Massively Successful 2016!
- Full Tilt Poker 2016 Review | Full Tilt Became The Second Biggest Site For (Several) Good Reasons, This Online Poker Giant Are Impossible To Ignore - Find Out Why In This Detailed Review.
Comprehensive Site Reviews
- 888 Poker Review 2016
- Titan Poker 2016 Review
- Party Poker 2016 Review
- Red Kings Poker 2016
- NetBet Poker Review 2016
- Iron Poker Review 2016
- BetSafe Poker Review 2016
- America's Cardroom 2016 (US)
- Intertops Poker 2016 (US)
- BetOnline 2016 (US)
- Titan Bet Poker Bonus Code
- PartyPoker Bonus Code For 2016
- Titan Poker Bonus Code For 2016
- PokerStars 2016 Review
- Full Tilt Poker Review
- Betfair (iPoker) Review 2016
- Alternatives To PokerStars
- Poker Deposit Methods
- OnGame Network Poker Tournaments
- Tournaments On The iPoker Network
Comparisons And Guides
- US-Friendly Poker Sites Guide
- Best UK Poker Sites 2016
- Best Site For Sit N Goes
- Best Online Poker Bonuses For 2016
- Best Site For EPT Qualifiers
- Iron Poker Bonus Code
- Online PLO Tournaments
- 10 Beginner Poker Tournaments
- Online Poker Tournament Events
- Steps SNG Tournaments Guide
- MTT SNGs Compared
- Pokerstars Sunday Million Guide
- Head-to-Head Special: Titan vs Party
- Best Rebuy Tournaments
- Head-to-Head, PokerStars vs Full Tilt
- Complete Guide To The iPoker Network
- Can I Trust Online Poker Sites?
- Poker Loyalty Rewards Calculator
Sit N Go Specific Reviews
- Best Site For SNG Tournaments Overall
- Titan Poker Sit N Go Review
- 888 Poker Sit N Goes Review
- Titan Jackpot Sit N Goes
- Party Poker Sit N Go Review
- Intertops Poker Sit N Go Review (US)
- BetOnline Sit and Go Review (US)
- America's Cardroom Sit N Goes (US)
- Red Kings Poker SNGs (OnGame)
- NetBet Poker Sit and Go Review
- BetSafe Poker Sit and Go Review
- PokerStars Sit N Go Review
- Full Tilt Poker Sit N Goes
- Betfair iPoker Sit N Goes
- Best Heads-Up Sit N Go Matches
- Supernova Elite - Complete Guide
- Best SNG Bonuses Compared
- The Best Sit and Go Rakeback Deals
Huge Differences Between The Best Online Poker Sites
One thing I repeatedly remind Sit N Go Planet readers is that your choice of poker site can make a huge difference to both your enjoyment of the game and your profits. Too many people fight it out with experienced players when they could be playing against recreational opponents instead. Too many people play where the ‘cool guys’ on certain forums play, instead of taking full advantage of the many poker bonuses and promotions around the web… If you want to build up a big bankroll at the same time as improving your game then you need to stop playing at your default site and consider some of the factors below.
Grinders: Sure, you can beat the players who multi-table at the larger sites, their mechanical style often leaves holes in their game. At the same time, these players are taking money from the games, they make the games play tighter – making them less profitable. I’ll keep repeating this until I am blue in the face, for bigger profits you need to go to where the novice and recreational players are and avoid grinder-infested games. This means getting off the biggest sites and checking out new games and variations. Try it, you will be amazed what a huge difference this will make to your poker profits.
Note: My Fish-o-Meter widget will find the best site for you based on your game preferences and current bankroll.
Poker Bonuses: You need to look beyond just the headline amount here, after all, only a small percentage of players will ever deposit $1000+ first time around. When comparing bonuses the clearance rate is important. This is the amount of hands (or tournament entries) which you will need to play before your poker bonus is ‘cleared’ into your real money account. There are huge variations in how these bonuses are paid too. Some sites pay in one lump sum, while others pay in increments of $5 or $10 as you collect the required points. I should also mention reload bonuses, some sites offer these every month – a great way to keep that bankroll topped up.
Loyalty Schemes: You can increase your rewards and extra bonuses at all sites by earning points from your real-money play. You then get moved through various levels and get increasingly valuable perks. Some sites have moved the standard model in a more interesting direction by including challenges (for example Titan Treasures), weekly or monthly cash-back or tokens for big VIP tournaments based on your loyalty level. I should add that leaderboard contests are another form of loyalty bonus offered in different forms by the poker sites!
Promotions: These vary so much that I will just mention them in passing here. For newer players I recommend that you look at how accessible the prizes are and not just the headline numbers.
Main Sources Of Players: Some online poker sites attract a lot of new players, while others draw those with more experience to their tables. A great example is Party Poker, whose brand is well known among those who do not play online poker. People start there, get the ‘poker bug’ and then find out about Pokerstars… who end up with a disproportionate amount of more experienced players. A similar thing happens with the poker networks attached to big sports betting brands, such as iPoker and OnGame. These networks see cross-over traffic from the likes of William Hill, Betfair and Paddy Power – which means plenty of ‘fun’ players at the tables. You will find that my reviews highlight which sites have the most recreational players. I urge SNG Planet readers to take this factor seriously, there really is a big difference in the ability levels of players between the sites.
Software: There are currently 3 standout sites when it comes to great software, Pokerstars, Full Tilt and 888 Poker. No poker sites in 2016 have horrible software, and the difference this makes is down to the individual. As well as the design of the lobby and smoothness of the game-play, you should also look out for those sites who are innovating with new games and formats.
US Friendly Poker Sites: I have several articles dedicated to US poker players, who have a limited choice of sites. BetOnline (part of the Chico Network) are developing a great reputation for both easy games and big bonuses. Elsewhere America's Cardroom and Intertops offer easy deposits on the Winner and Revolution Networks respectively. I hope that there will be moves towards legislation in the near future so that US readers can get a decent choice of bigger poker sites.