Making Deposits and Withdrawals Safely and Easily at the Popular GGPoker
GGPoker has crushed it recently, offering fresh software, innovative new games, and exciting tournament series to the international poker community.
Which deposit method you choose at GGPoker depends on your location, your level of comfort with payments online and how you plan on withdrawing. This page covers GGPoker deposits and withdrawals in depth. Here is what you will find below:
- What deposit methods are best for different sized deposits at GGPoker
- The fastest and safest way to get your withdrawal processed after you win
- How to maximize your bonuses and rewards when you make your first deposit
- The importance of ongoing promos to keep your bankroll topped up.
The Best Possible Deposit Bonus: Get $450 Rewards for Just $10!
There are two routes for getting the best from GGPoker’s deposit bonus offer.
You could go down the ‘matched’ route. This gets you a 100% match up to $600. I don’t recommend this, unless you are already an established winning grinder that wants an easy-to-clear initial booster.
For everyone else, the best deposit bonus kicks in with just $10 in deposits. There are two parts:
- The tokens / buy-ins deal worth up to $100 over your first 10 days. Note, this is £40 for UK players.
- The ‘Honeymoon’ for new players, which is worth up to $350 during 30 days of challenges.
Combined, that is $450 in extras for just $10 of your money. You need to complete the challenges of course. They are simple tasks. You play specified games, cash in a tournament and so on. Even if you don’t get the maximum value, there are enough easy challenges to give your initial bankroll a significant boost.
Add the promotions, loyalty scheme and events (with plenty of satellites) and you will see it is impossible to beat this welcome offer at any other site.
See www.ggpoker.com/promotions for the details now!
Best Deposit Methods at GGPoker
You can’t miss the cashier button at GGPoker. On the desktop client it is a big chip on the right of the lobby once you are logged in. On the mobile client click the ‘+’ on the top right corner, then choose ‘Cashier.’
Once you get there you will find a long list of deposit methods. These are tailored to your location, for example Interac only appears for Canadian players, and UK players can use Debit though not Credit cards.
Here are the ‘mainstay’ deposit methods:
- Visa: The biggest debit card network is your go-to for deposits. Using a Visa card works in exactly the same way as making any online purchase. You’ll need the number, expiration date, security code from the back and you are good to go. There is a $10 minimum and $500 daily maximum (until you are verified) with Visa deposits.
- MasterCard: Another easy option for credit or debit card deposits. MasterCard won’t allow withdrawals, though GGPoker have plenty of alternatives. With a $10 minimum, you can claim the big deposit deal with a small initial deposit.
- PayPal: The World’s number one electronic wallet is welcomed from a selected list of countries. If you see the logo, then this adds some extra security – since you will not have to share your card information with GGPoker. There is a small fee for receiving funds, though for most of us, this is worth it for the combination of instant payments and peace of mind.
- Neteller: This is an electronic wallet that works just like PayPal – only with lower fees that hit when you send money. It is popular with gamblers, as when you withdraw your winnings, you won’t get hit with the bigger fee.
- EcoPayz: Think of this as a cross between an e-wallet (again, think PayPal) and a prepaid credit card. EcoPayz allows you to create a virtual debit card, which you can use to securely deposit. This system is perfect for purchases at stores where you are not comfortable giving them your main credit card details. It can be used for withdrawals too.
- MuchBetter: Ideal for mobile phone users, this online wallet app is tied to your phone number, instead of having a separate Id. With a two-step verification process, you can top up the GGPoker app safely and securely.
- Luxon Pay: This multi-currency eWallet is making huge gains in the gambling world. It works Europe-wide and allows free transfers between currencies. The interface looks like a ‘challenger bank.’ Another deposit option for players that like to keep their personal banking and gambling separated.
- Interac: This deposit method is perfect for Canadian players. The banks block direct gambling site payments, though using the Interac system means they don’t know where your money is going. Interac works with all the major banks, and is used for shopping, subscriptions, and other online payments too.
- WebMoney: Another electronic wallet. This started as a Russian option, though has now expanded out over Europe – especially Central and Eastern countries. Again, load up and use the funds to deposit or spend online.
Grab that amazing $450 welcome deal for a tiny $10 deposit now – and see the fresh approach GGPoker have bought to poker for yourself – see www.ggpoker.com for more!
Verification: Boost Your Deposit and Withdrawal Limits at GGPoker
Verification is a trigger topic. I have been there too. You win money, click ‘Withdraw,’ then have to spend days finding Id documents and getting them checked.
I feel you – though after 13 years in the poker world, my perspective is different.
Without Id verification, online gambling would be impossible to manage. Money launderers would jump in, new accounts taking bonuses would mushroom, and it would be impossible for regular players to get a good deal.
If you are easily ‘tilted’ by these requests, you can plan for it in advance. In the cashier you will see a verification link. Click this, send in your documents and get the green light before it is time to withdraw. As a bonus, your deposit limits go up too.
Withdrawing from GG: Same Method Rule
When you withdraw your winnings, all poker rooms – including GG – will require you use the same method you deposited with. This is not always possible. For those rare occasions where you can’t add funds back to a card or have used a prepaid service, an alternative method can be found. Local bank transfers, electronic wallets and (if all else fails) a paper check will get your winnings safely banked.
GGPoker Deposit Options FAQ:
Does GGPoker Accept Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency Deposits?
No, you can’t currently use BTC or other Cryptocurrencies to fund your GGPoker account. The brands operating offshore that welcome US players accept Bitcoin as their main deposit option. They include Bovada Poker, EveryGame and BetOnline.
Will Withdrawing Funds from GGPoker Void my Bonus?
Yes. Current bonus offers that you are clearing will be voided when you make a withdrawal. It is worth checking, especially if you are close to completing a bonus deal. There are many more bonus deals available, so if you need the money quickly you can always take advantage of a reload or promotion later down the line.
What is the Best First Deposit Bonus at GGPoker?
There is a 100% welcome offer, up to $600. To go one better, take advantage of the $100 in tokens and buy-ins for a $10 deposit, then head to the ‘Honeymoon’ promotion and grab and extra $350 for completing tasks. You also get loyalty rewards, which depend on your level of play.
Can I use Credit Cards to Deposit at GGPoker?
This depends on your location. Some countries, including the UK and Ireland, have stopped credit card deposits at all gambling sites as part of their regulation to protect problem gamblers. Other countries treat these the same way as debit cards. Note that the ban is not watertight even in countries which do not allow direct gambling deposits. Many electronic wallets allow you to add funds with a credit card, which can then be used to play.
Why are ID Documents Required Before I can Withdraw?
You will need proof of identity which includes a government issued photo id and proof of address. The verification process at GGPoker is fast and easy. For card deposits, you will need to take a pic of your card too. Remember, keeping online poker clean benefits everyone involved!
Does GGPoker Offer Deposit Bonuses for Existing Players?
This is a ‘hell yes.’ No poker site has as many promotions, tournament events, loyalty rewards, races, and other specials as GGPoker. In fact, I can’t remember a single week where there was not at least one new offer. Check out the latest deals on the promotions page over at www.ggpoker.com now!
Wrapping Up: Deposit Options at GGPoker
No need to jump through administrative ‘hoops’ with GG. Depositing and withdrawing is easy – with bank cards, PayPal (in specific countries) and electronic wallet services all welcome.
Even better, this site attracts more new and recreational players than any other major poker room.
Check out the innovative games and latest promos and grab the excellent $450 in tokens / buy-ins for just a $10 deposit while it lasts at www.ggpoker.com now!
More Popular Deposit Methods Guides:
- Bovada Deposit Options (US players)
- For the low-down on the new games and tournament events, see my detailed GGPoker Review.